Our smiley Sawyer turned 6 months old on February 6th! It seriously blows.my.mind that he is half a year old. And I’m really going to freak out when we celebrate his 1 year birthday tomorrow. Okay, not really tomorrow, but by the time his first birthday comes around it will feel like it was “tomorrow”!
Here are a few 6-month-old Sawyer facts:
- Sleeps on his tummy ONLY
- Isn’t swaddled anymore, but loves his Zipadeezip!
- Tried avocado a week or so ago. First bite, he chewed it and swallowed it like he’s been eating solid food his whole life. Second & third bite, made a silly face and spit it right out. 🙂
- Is such a large baby. Wears 12 month clothing, even though I am still trying to squeeze him into 6-9 month stuff.
- Can roll back-to-tummy and tummy-to-back
- Can sit up on his own for a little bit before falling sideways
- Loves blowing raspberries with his mouth
- Loves to look in the mirror
- Sleeps all night (6:30/7pm – 6/7am) (most every night)
- Takes 3 naps a day
- Still loves to be rocked!
- Loves to be talked to and played with
- Loves his jumper (thanks Taylor!)
- Loves to grab the face of whoever is talking to him 🙂
- Doesn’t have any teeth, but I think his bottom two are working there way through
- Is so darn sweet!!!!
One thought on “Sawyer Wesley: 6 months”
Holly….Sawyer is so adorable. Love that he & our “Jack Denton” are just 2 days apart. He was in FL Sunday for his 1/2 year-day. Would be fun to get them together some time…LOVE HIS SMILING FACE!!!